The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

fmic

IM sorry i have to laugh my ass off.. VR4 is a total DYI car for guys on a budget.. if i actually had money i probably woundnt drive a vr4. as much as i like them there a silly hobby that i would never dump a ton of money into. very few pepople do.. thats why alot of our cars on JSB all the time. its not like there worth alot.. ok spend 900 on a ETS, 1500 on a top of the line turbo, 300-500 on a manifold and tial wastegate. 3-400 on some various HKS products and not even 10% into your build you have more into the car then its worth... if your a brand whore you should get a civic and buy spoon and mugen parts only. or hell if your so baller that you can buy nothing but the best then go buy a damn evo. in that case dont even bother with the evo baller man and go get yourself a GT3 or a 999 GTB Fiorino. hell i cried myself to sleep spending 180 on a grill... yes i am cheap but i do belive in quality and dont have a single knock off part on my car maybee a few used...

yes some vr4 owners are more dedicated then others.. but you CAN NOT knock anyone for what they do and dont do with there car when its budget in mind.. i see alot of waste on cars too for things that just were not needed or ugly.. in fact i can think of one in particular. but anyway./

boostin4door

GSXCONVERT, Thank you for your rational thinking..
Anyways, I'm running a CXRacing core (29"/11"/3") paid $100.00 shipped. (which BTW, is the same core that Punishment Racing uses w/there 2g kit and this kit; click

Love it, good overall quality,bar plate, works great for my hx35,pump gas, 21psi,400hp street car setup. I like it better than a stock EVO core. It's actually the only "Ebay" part I have.(uh...Ebay isn't a brand they don't make parts)
now if your building a 600+HP monster then yes, get the high end core$. But again , realistically how many vr4 owners need a high end core for a street car setup.
I would guess not many.
Just saying....

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned