The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Radaitor ? Again

Okay guys just found out my radaitor is shot from the shop and they said they could order me a new one from napa for like 260. Well at that price I might as well get a aluminum one. I saw this one click Also can a 1g radiator fit in out cars? Any one have any ideas on where to go get a radaitor alumninum or stock?

RWD4G63

I had an aluminum radiator built for my 89 Mirage turbo. C&R radiators, click Im pretty sure it was under $300.

dsmless

thats the one I have in mine and it works great, withstood 100= degree in the summer in tucson arizona and then -10 this winter when I moved to minnesota,its seen like two 2100 mile coast to coast trips and not one flaw, you have to get the termostat housing of a 2.0 dsm turbo or not, there both the same, or one of the 1.8 dsm but withthe 1.8 you have to get a diffrent hose and run a longer catch can hose, you can't use the engine side fan (puller) but the one infront of the radiatior works fine it has for me, the dsm unit is like a inch shorter so you will have to install bolts or something to make it reach the top radiator supports all this may sound like alot of work but its not it took me and hour to do all this the hardest part was yard surfing for a upper thermostat housing, but for a very good product and and great price you cant beat that, oh I got it off ebay to

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts