The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

punishment racing 1g jpipe

Anyone running the 1g punishment racing jpipe?

Ive searched around but found many ets and custom pipes.

Ets no longer offers the jpipe separately so im looking at the punishment racing 1g.

slugsgomoo

That's for 1g short route style piping like the kinetic kit right?

If so, the question is do you have a/c still, and if you do... probably not? With a/c and a factory radiator I don't think there's any way to run a pipe other than stock routing.

When I had the kinetic kit on my car many years ago I had no A/C and I also shifted my radiator over to the drivers side (probably wouldn't be necessary if you took the more factory long route on the cold side of the FMIC but I was running short route). here are some not that great pictures of how that setup looked

There's a recent thread around here about a downfiring turbo with a/c that might be worth looking at since the 1g jpipe basically puts the LICP in the same place as downfiring.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts