The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Penelope Cruz Lookin Galant vr4's!!!

Olson

Quoting usethe4ce:
The wring can look good done right

Black%20EVO%200.jpg

Thats an evo 4 wing

Last edited:

Chad989of2000

I've never felt that any other wing works with our cars...stock or gone are the only two options I see fitting.

turbowop

I just realized that black vr4 with the Evo wing has projectors in the headlights. Sick. But I still can't stand that Evo wing.

^ Those headlamps look super clean, but to me they would only look good on a black car.

For those who like the two tone...personally i don't but this is a clean example of it done right.
killboyside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

OMFGeofffff

I think he sold it and that guy is already selling/sold it again.

NinjaVR4

^^^amazing looking gvr4. Those wheels are awesome!

Quoting Chad989of2000:
I've never felt that any other wing works with our cars...stock or gone are the only two options I see fitting.

+1,000,000. I cant wait to ditch the factory spoiler on my car. So much cleaner looking.

VR41.jpg

Here is a good example of wingless..but I prefer the stock look...the white one I posted last is nice..the wing flows soo well.

Here are some sexy ones.

file.php

DSCF9594.jpg

updateJul08_2.jpg

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

I just had to throw that last one in there, a lot of these car would look 10x better if they take off the wind deflectors. I guess that is the cool thing there.

Interesting though, the only bust ass GVR4's you see on these Thai websites are the one getting a full makeover, new panels fresh paint. They all look really good.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinjaVR4

I didn't see the handles were painted...... dedication and meticulous pride.

NinjaVR4

i got the nile black, so mine are close enough as is... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SmoothCustomer

Quoting turbowop:
Painted handles ftw. These cars should have come that way from the factory.

Does 1051 have them painted? I'm thinking about it on 372 but I don't know if that material will really look the same painted.

^ You are right I did put in a pic of an AMG Galant, what was I thinking? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

vr4thailand07.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts