The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Penelope Cruz Lookin Galant vr4's!!!

LOL i meant the black roof look and accents not the entire car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif 4g63t swap my explorer?

What the hell is this doing on here...moving on ..this galant if u want to rock the nile......fresh!

and pretty flush

PLEASE ONLY GALANTS

RedTwo

Quoting usethe4ce:
What the hell is this doing on here...moving on ..this galant if u want to rock the nile......fresh!

and pretty flush

PLEASE ONLY GALANTS

Look at the car on that wing!

The wring can look good done right

Black%20EVO%200.jpg

I'm with Red Bird...those mirrors are sexy. I really like that grey car you posted too.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

mitsuturbo

Quoting cheekychimp:
I still think this car looks hot

Are those Rota Grid or Boost wheels? I would like to know what the specs are on them. I hate that they're so dark, but i'd like to do something similar with 555.

EDIT: ...and i'm looking for something that will accommodate 3k brakes at some point

Last edited:

H05TYL

No, they're one of the wheels that Rota copied.

Black Racing Pro-N1 - I think they were sold by 5-Zigen.

black-racing-wheels-color.jpg

H05TYL

Quoting usethe4ce:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I'm digging the lip spoiler on the rear, but what's with the rediculous amount of rake /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

cheekychimp

Quoting H05TYL:
No, they're one of the wheels that Rota copied.

Black Racing Pro-N1 - I think they were sold by 5-Zigen.

black-racing-wheels-color.jpg

Yeah, funnily enough the grey car I picked up had those exact same wheels in bronze and the brembo caliper setup on it when I bought it. They are Black Racing wheels. I was going to send them back to the UK since the 1.8 GLS was the exact same green colour. I figured with some AMG parts I could get the car looking like that. But then I scrapped the GLS and ended up getting the 2.0 litre GTi.

evo8ya

Quoting DR1665:
I can play the subjective game too.

Sorry. Evo8ya wins this one.

Black on black on black. Just look at it sitting there with those thick-ass meats as a bloated Dust Buster weeps in the background. This Galant means f***ing binnis.

And then there's this character. Garfield knows what's up. He knows some scraggly-ass telephone pole might break up the otherwise classic 3/4 view shot for lesser Galants, but his car doesn't need to be photographed in front of more scenic vistas. Hell. His car doesn't even need to be in a parking spot. This Galant is f***ing gangster.

The brilliance of form following function will always reveal the dingy stank of hellaflush clowncar anonymity found on Google Images.

Thread = over.

I have to agree with Brian on this one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned