The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Parts list for an AN turbo drain?

jepherz

Staff member
Quoting atc250r:
Quoting jepherz:
stock fitting turbo

Is it a direct replacement like a 16G or is it a bolt on aftermarket? My PTE bolt on required a couple of 45* fittings to clear the front motor mount.

John

Yup, 16g

Before this thread started I had already got the wild hair to do this mod. Tonite I scored some fittings and some Kevlar reinforced tubing. Its supposed to be great for oil drains and very flexible as well. Anyone else have experience with this?

jepherz

Staff member
Looks just like the super-lite hose sold by Earl's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

You are right. I forgot to make that edit. Its Nylon braided not Kevlar. Besides that, its rated to 350psi and 300 degrees. It should work out all right.

Ya, there's no collets, (I think thats the word). The collar part of the fitting right-hand threads onto the tube and the other one slides in and clamp it down. Thats it.

I dont know what retail price of the tubing is. I got the bro deal. But the fittings are kinda spendy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned