The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

On Long island want to help?

tektic

Figured I'd throw this out there. Would like to drop my engine in and I could use an extra set of hands. Today or tommorow (thursday & friday)are my only days off.
I'm in Suffolk county ny. PM me thx

Tommyd

If ya said next Friday I could come down and help. I have Fridays off but tomorrow is my day to get my turbo back on and get new tires

tektic

Wow, thanks for the offer but I wouldn't ask you to come from Indianapolis, IN just for an hour or two. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

16g16v

I'm down to help I'm probably about ten minutes from you. I think you might still have my cell number ? 631 384 4390. I think I might have to pay my bill though. Lol

tektic

I thought I had a tob with my clutch kit. I don't have to order it tomorrow. Maybe next week. Thanks though. Ill give you a shout.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned