The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Norcal 1781/2000 Lives

Sr71sss

well after aquiring the car a few months back I finally twisted the key to 1781/2000 and she fired right up w/o a hiccup.

after erasing most of the sins from the previous owners I can finally say that "stick a fork in it-its done".

Car was a stock rebuild with new components thruout the motor/trans.

Motor/clutch has 6 miles on it and has yet to be broken in but it does run great .

thanks to all those who were encouraging me to save this one as I thought I was done with these cars for awhile but I was convinced by a neighboor to persue it, after all the trials and tribulations i had to go thru it is nice to know that all that work was not in vain.

more details and pic as I get them ready

Conrad
antioch,ca aka galantcentral

deez

Congrats! How long have you been working on that one?

4thStroke

Its good to hear of another one saved.

Its a shame how many of these cars get hacked together and then have to be unhacked by an owner who cares. Luckily, mine was stock when I bought it and its been a joy to mod.

Keep up the good work!

Olson

nice conrad now sell that sucker and be done with it lol.

Olson

Wow dude nice turn aroudn on it. GL with the sale!
now get your roadster going lol. your going to need a car to do some cannyon driveing with me !

Olson

cars clean conrad good turn around

91GSR

that thing is sweet man. and its KG! those things are few and far between good to see that one was saved.

Olson

kg??? or nile black?

jepherz

Staff member
Quoting 91GSR:
that thing is sweet man. and its KG! those things are few and far between good to see that one was saved.

That looks nothing like KG, lol.

91GSR

it does in the glare. im tellin u. and it was early. leef me lone...lol

uncleben4rice

Conrad,

Congrats on the save\sell. That's got to be a record for speed of sale, That was fast. It only took two days to sell this car. You are the VR4 Doctor/savior. Last count, that's a total of 5 GVR4s you have saved from the crusher. Another car saved. See fellas it can be done. Don't Chop em rebuild em. Money was made on this Vr4 save and it only took 2 days after it was running to get the cash in hand. We bought the car in late February, Found a decent turbo 4G63 core in early march and two weeks later 1781 was running great. Conrad and I both have other projects we are working on so this build was not on the priority list, we had absolutely no pressure to get this build going. And it sold for a decent price in 2 days. We should have asked for more money LOL LOL!!!...Conrad should be recognized for his efforts in keeping these cars on the road here in NORCAL. God speed 1781/2000 God Speed.

Thanks Conrad.

Uncle Ben.

Brunoboy

I have one of Conrads Previous Vr4s =P ahaha +1

Brunoboy

sheesh your gunna have to share them lumpias ahahaahha, Ill let him no ASAP to bring enough for all of us! =P

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned