The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

need someone to weld a valve cover

spooling92vr4

Im looking for someone to weld some an fittings on a hyundai valve cover.. I had one done recently and the welds look crappy. anyone interested ?

rdomeck

I run a fabrication shop and would be glad to help. If you search for some of my threads you can see my side mounted intercooler that I made. I welded aluminum daily. Thanks, Randy

DynastyLCD

i was researching this lately, as i have to weld a baffle back into my valve cover with -10's.

PMed you rdomeck!

BoostedAWD91

i had JNZ Tuning do mine. They welded the fittings on the top and then powdercoated it. Turned out great!

rdomeck

I do powder coating also!

KT

^ throw this guy some work. Support active board members!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned