The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Need ideas for black rims on Summit White car

stealthtt24

So I'm thinking after I get the other 100 problems fixed with 1332 I will throw some black wheels on. I like slipstreams but 1635 will be outfitted with them so that is out. I like a low number of spokes, anyone have some ideas? I looked in the members rides area and didn't see much I liked.

cheekychimp

Quoting stealthtt24:
So I'm thinking after I get the other 100 problems fixed with 1332 I will throw some black wheels on. I like slipstreams but 1635 will be outfitted with them so that is out. I like a low number of spokes, anyone have some ideas? I looked in the members rides area and didn't see much I liked.

TE 37s? They are old school but look really nice.

dsm10o0

Rota circuit 10's would look nice.

stealthtt24

I looked up knockoffs of the te37s. Rota grid and koing countersteers. They are def my wheel of choice, now I just have to find them in the right size and color. Thanks!

curtis

I always wanted the Konig tantrums but not made anymore and hard to find.

dewman

^^^ Damn Curtis,Tantrum's are about as old school as my favorite rims of all time;KMC Suicide's.

blacksheep

I would not do black on a white car - looks like steel wheels. I would do gunmetal or hyperblack IMHO. Wheels will stand out more. Bronze or gold is my favorite tho!

stealthtt24

This sucks, I can't find any countersteers or grids with 4x114.3 in either 15" or 16" in some sort of black or gunmetal color...

JSchleim18

Quoting blacksheep:
I would not do black on a white car - looks like steel wheels. I would do gunmetal or hyperblack IMHO. Wheels will stand out more. Bronze or gold is my favorite tho!

Launch

debating using a set cobraRs(17x9) in black ...Ithought it would be to 'gotti' lol

turbofonz

GOPR0044.jpg

FN-01rc's.

Just imagine them black. Matte black. I think it'd look good. Or buy mine in the olive drab style:)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned