The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 GVR4 Rims with Tires Black Long Island, NY $80

NYC86ZC

I'm doing a 5 lug swap, so I no longer need this spare set of rims and tires. I purchased them from Howie, a fellow board member a few years back. I never used them, but all appear to hold air pressure for at least a day or two. 2 tires are in pretty good shape, one is ok and one had some camber issues and probably should be replaced soon. It's not down to the steel, but it's getting close. The rims are not mint and have some chips in the paint and I'm seeing white underneath. I think they were orginally from a white gvr4 and somewhere along the line were spray painted black. I only have two center caps for them.

I prefer local pickup, but I will ship if you pay.

I have pics on my phone. PM me your number and I'll send you pics.

New price 80 bucks picked up.

OR trade for 5 lug 1g rims so I can mount some snow tires.

Last edited:

NYC86ZC

New price 80 bucks picked up or trade for 1g 5 lugs rims so i can mount some snow tires.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts