The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: evo8 injectors and maf, summit white bumper, fogs, headlights, intercooler

transparentdsm

hey guys so i just bought 1375/2000 yesterday and on the way home she died on me, alternator crapped out i think. so i need to sell these extra parts to make some money to buy new parts to make her run again. most of these parts are on the car and will need to be taken off, im in bushkill pa( Delaware Water Gap) and will be available to take these parts of all this week, starting next monday i start work and will only be able to take parts off on weekends. i work out in haskell, nj (about 45 minutes outside of NYC) so between those two points i could meet somebody with parts.

Evo 8 560 injectors - 100

Evo 8 MAF w/ filter - 100

Evo 8 MAF to 1G MAF Pigtail (custom made) - 25

1991 summit white stock front bumper - 200

1991 oem fog lights - 75

1991 oem headlights - 40

upgraded big front mount intercooler with stock piping - 100

also willing to take trades for:

Big 16g
Evo 8 Front Seats
JDM Rear Bumper

Last edited:

Alex

I have a evo8 conversion in my tsi, just curious why are you selling your conversion? Did you not like it?

transparentdsm

i wanted to do it and the ecu was never even installed on the car just the injectors and maf are on the car. i spent all my money on buying the car and it didn't even make it home so i have to sell everything i can to get the new alternator and then once it is running again i have to address whatever other problem that i was not told about that i come across in the next few days of sorting it out, as this was supposed to be my daily driver and she is sitting. so i just need to get it running properly then go from there.

Brunoboy

pics of the front bumper?

transparentdsm

this is what the bumper looks like. kinda cut but not really

Quoting Drew84:
Is the front bumper un cut ?

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned