The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My first race :D

Specter

Today i raced my front-wheel 4g63t swapped Galant with one of my favorite cars.
Lost traction in first race, too much wheel spin. Second race was good. Just some newbie fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

click

click

What do you guys think? I know its nothing compared to you guys but i have had so much info and support from this community, this is the only place i would like to share it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CarRacer

That's awesome. No offense but I liked the quietness of both cars.

Nice! So, how rare is that trans am over there? Pretty rare you'd think. All your missing is the third race.......best two out of three. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Diego

What was that 20 mph tops? And really you couldn't hear either car... crazy.

Specter

We have around 6-7 of these Transam's in the whole country, that's how rare these are. Funny you guys all mention the quietness, the cell phone did not catch any engine noise. At the end of the race i was around 60mph, the Transam might be around 50mph maybe.

Specter

Quoting Dbossman:
Nice! So, how rare is that trans am over there? Pretty rare you'd think. All your missing is the third race.......best two out of three. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

There was a third race too, the video in the cell phone got corrupted, galant ran much more faster in that one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice pile of rocks towards the end of race 2 there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

AnotherNewb

If you turn the sound all the way down it gives the impression that the cars are electric... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif Great run love your wheels...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned