The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

G'day!

mcbride89

Hello Gents. My name is Anthony from New Jersey. Im not entirely new to the mitsu/dsm game. Owned a 420a eclipse(first car) and 2 talon tsi awd 1g's. All of which are long gone know and getting back into the game. It seems to be a love hate realationship with these things lol

Anyhow, Im currently looking at a 92 GVR4. havent gotten to see it quite yet but hope too this week and scoop her up if she is what she is.

I have been trolling the forum here for a little and love all the info. Now as much as a newb question this is going to be, I'll ask anyway. The passenger fender is miss matched and hood has a slight dent in it. I just wanted to clarify that any galant body panels will work on it a long with hood. I was using the search for body parts and interchangeability but really got lost in the tons of threads.

Not however new to the 4g63 and luckily I have a good friend who owns a shop in Toms River NJ called Procom Race systems. Look to go to him for my tuning and speciality needs.

Its nice to be a part of such a great community.

-Ant

citymunky

Yes GVR4 body panels are interchangeability with normal Galants. (minus the front bumper, body cladding, and side skirts)

mcbride89

Ah I did see the one out of vineland but no, am not going after that one. I found 130/1000. I should be out there this week after christmas hopefully. Already picked up some goodies around here for down the road. A Bear big brake kit that will go on after a 5 lug swap. Another intake manifold to maybe powder coat. 1g and 2g throttle bodies, 2g maf, 2g exhaust mani.

Car has a big 16g, 550s exhaust etc. But I plan on doing a custom FMIC as much of you guys have, bigger injectors for room to grow and some tuning. Only looking for 300-350hp which is easily accomplished on this set up with a realible tune.

Ant

DR1665

Hmmm... Ant, 420A, 2GNT... Do I know you?

Welcome to the fray. You're going to love owning a GVR4. It can take some time to resolve all the previous owner's headaches, but stick with it and you'll find you've got a real piece of history on your driveway.

mcbride89

Haha don't think so man.

I'm very excited to get my hands in this. A true piece if history. I guess the best word to describe how I want her to look is, "proper". Can't wait to get my hands a hold of it. Really loving this forum.

Can't wait to learn more about this amazing driving machine.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts