The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My first gvr4

bluzvr4

Here's a couple from today

And just cus I'm assuming this is rare lol

Spyke169

Non of my VR4's had that behind the headlight, but my GGSX does.

92_talon_awd

My vr4 and gsx have that airbox lid

bluzvr4

they look the same as mistu90s just different colored.i didnt think theycame with 2 tone interior but thought id see if there was something i missed

Wookalar

Quoting coyotes:
Welcome. Gotta love that mitsu clear coat

All too common misconception about Mitsu paint. Their paint is fine, it's usually the owners as the reason why auto paint turns to crap.

Take a look at the recent VR4's that have been for sale that are in excellent condition and all of them have good original 23 year old paint, because they took care of it.

OP, congrats on the new ride.

bluzvr4

Well the engine has one of the loudest knocks I've ever heard..... May be geting a 90 6 bolt but if not i have a n/a engine lined up..... It's back to step one

mitsu90

That was the most depressing sound ever. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

coyotes

Quoting Wookalar:
Quoting coyotes:
Welcome. Gotta love that mitsu clear coat

All too common misconception about Mitsu paint. Their paint is fine, it's usually the owners as the reason why auto paint turns to crap.

Take a look at the recent VR4's that have been for sale that are in excellent condition and all of them have good original 23 year old paint, because they took care of it.

OP, congrats on the new ride.

The paint is fine, but like many cars, there are typical problems that show up as vehicles get older. It's not a big deal or an insult, it's just a thing.

15psi88

There was a class action lawsuit against Mitsubishi a few years ago for their black paint. Obviously it didn't cover the vr4 in question. To say it's a common misconception that Mitsubishi's paint hasn't been great, is a little misleading.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned