The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MOD 2012 CALIFORNIA

SSGdave

Sooo... Ive been involved with DSM's and sport model Mitsubishi's sence 1996 AND I have worked for Mitsubishi as a line technician for 5 year. I have been to the Cypress facility countless times for training AND I have never attended MOD. LOL!
So, how does it work? Do they group the cars by model, or is it park where ever you want kinda thing?

SSGdave

any of you San Diego people want to meet up and roll to MOD together?

yeti

Quoting SSGdave:
Sooo... Ive been involved with DSM's and sport model Mitsubishi's sence 1996 AND I have worked for Mitsubishi as a line technician for 5 year. I have been to the Cypress facility countless times for training AND I have never attended MOD. LOL!
So, how does it work? Do they group the cars by model, or is it park where ever you want kinda thing?

group cars by models,

we usually meet at the dave and busters at like 5am and leave by 520 i think

il be there hopefully /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

JNR

Wow, it's this weekend already! Time sure flies.

Anyhow, I was hoping to have #20 running by then, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif The good thing though is it's getting closer than ever before since it's been down and have most the parts I need, just not enough time and since it's been sitting for 6 1/2 years, not going to rush it...I would be surprised if the tires are any good/safe.

I may or may not show up there though as an observer, but will see how hot it gets. Seems everytime I go there it's hotter than the flames of hell and takes away from the enjoyment for me...Just skeptical there will be a whole lot to look at besides evos, but would be nice to meet some of the members here..We'll see how it goes.

Take a lot of pics though, for whomever makes it.

ghostinthevr4

Definately Simon I was gonna call you yesterday too to see if you where gonna make it.
I got busy trying get the catch can setup on and what not. I'll definately be there you bringing your galant?

SSGdave

YAY, i got all the little things finished that i needed to do to 1855/2000. And she's EvoIII 16G powered now.

I cant get out of a Army APFT at 0530 but after that im free. My unit is in Irvine so I'll still make it to MOD.
See you guys out there. I'll be the White JDM looking one with Evo8 wheels and Veteran Plates ( ^_^)

GSX_TC

Where are the pics?

GSX_TC

Nice, are those RHD EVO's? I can't tell

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned