The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

East Coast MOD 2013

Gizmovr4

This is a week away - so who is going ?

VR4_1752

Wow next weekend already...looks like I have some work to do this weekend. Are we still meeting up again before like last year?

desant78

Im swapping trannys right now so i can make it. I live about 10the min from the venue, and got tons of parking. Ill post my address and get a list going of who wants to meet up tomorrow when im not on my phone.

Hittman

I am definitely going. I should be leaving around 5AM form VA...wanna get there early...post up meeting spots etc.

desant78

Ok guys, Lets get some people together for a great time!

Last year, we meet at my house which is about 10-15 min ride to the event. My house is next to a graveyard, and owners have given me permission to have as many cars as I want to park there. So we meet up last year and rode out together to the event. It was definitely cool show up to the event with 4 vr4's at once.

Anyway I live at

484 East Barber Ave
Woodbury, NJ 08096

The highway is very close and it passes a wawa incase anyone wants lunch. I am saying we meet up at 8am and leave at 830 to the event.

Let me know who is interested in meeting up before the event, and hopefully we will get another sweet picture like last year! If anyone needs anything in the area, let me know!

MOD 2013 Meet Up
1. desant78(Sal)

anyone else?

Gizmovr4

I will be going - taking 584/1000 . Likely will be there late since I'm thinking of taking my 4 year old with me ! I think the venue is 3 hours from my house. So if we leave at say 8 after my son gets up ... Should be there around 11 ! If by chance I don't take the little guy - I will meet at your house ! I will likely update this Friday night . This is a good event to take the little one - trying to get him into cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dustyduff

Well, my son's baseball tournament was cancelled, but 1759 still isnt ready yet. My buddy Steve is going to try and tune it. Ill be attending, but ill have my daily driver and not the GVR4. Ill talk to you before friday Sal.

desant78

^just bum a ride with me!

blackvr4

Im not sure if Ill be able to make the pre meet up spot, because I literally live 5 mins from cambell field lol. But maybe Ill try to meet up well see!

Hittman

Ok, I will try and make it to your house, by that time. White GVR4...my name is Sal, also. Twilight zone woohooo.

desant78

Ok Guys, I'm making an edit to the time

I saw a couple of major cruisers are planning on getting to the even by 10. So How does everyone feel about leaving my place around 9:15? this way people who live far can sleep in a little bit more.

MOD 2013 Meet Up
1. desant78(Sal)
2. dustyduff
3. VR4_1752
3. Hittman (possible)
4. blckvr4 (possible)

Drew, are you coming straight down or coming from the hotel to MOD, if you want to meet up let me know!

Last edited:

Drew84

I'm going to go from the Hotel to the Carwash I found last year and then to the Event. Thanks for the offer but it's like 30 mins out of our way to go to your house first. I'll see everybody there.

desant78

No problem! Doesn't look like we are having much of a turn out anyway lol Also, my car has been down for the last two months, I replaced the transmission and pulled the steering rack due to rusted power steering lines. I'm about to leave work early and head to JNZ tuning to get the last of my lines, re-assemble and install the steering rack and keep pushing until the car is drivable for saturday! See you guys there!

dustyduff

Sal: I've got a b-day party for my buddy's kid tomorrow afternoon after MOD. I'll still meet you at your house, but probably drive my daily driver to the event. I need to leave right at 1 when everything ends in order to get to the party.

desant78

sounds good! my phone is off, and I'm about to leave but I'll txt you later!

Gizmovr4

Sal,

Save me a spot at the event ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I look forward to meeting you guys and should be there around 11.

Nelson

desant78

Ok i just got 995to back on the road, ready for MOD, and yes i just got home, im going to cram in 2 hrs of sleep amd see everyone tomorrow!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned