The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

East Coast MOD 2012

throughfaith323

I'm definitely in for MOD day unless I majorly brake my car at our track rental day OCT 1st!

Somebody here must want to get in on a track rental day!

transparentdsm

can't make track day, i dont think... i got super sick and cant afford the day off work and 200$ for rental then the probably 200$ more i would spend driving there and winding the car down the track all day. unless i sell a bunch of the stuff i have laying around my house... when do we need to have the deposit in for track day??

Last edited:

VR4_1752

I'm in, where is everyone meeting up?

DynastyLCD

Quoting DynastyLCD:
i'm planning on driving my 1g down... if its not borked by then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

i jynxed myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif hope you guys can get a lot of pics...

desant78

^No Phil!!! Sad to hear. vr4 or not, I'll be going. As for where to meet up, I live 15 mins away, so I figured I'll just meet you guys there and maybe afterward we can meet up somewhere before everyone heads home.

Let me know who would is trying to kill some time before heading home after the event.

Drew84

On the FB thread somebody started an event for after MOD, a cruise to Tony Luke's for cheese steak.

desant78

Quoting Drew84:
On the FB thread somebody started an event for after MOD, a cruise to Tony Luke's for cheese steak.

Sweet! I'll see the start of my car and guess I'll talk it over with you guys there what your plans are. I've got beer at my house that's all i'm saying /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

But it really depends on my car and the mood I'm in that day. And no one needs to let me know in advance, just food for thought my house is open to gvr4.org that afternoon if you want somewhere to hang out.

desant78

Also, lets get this list update, that way I can hunt you guys down and put a face to the name.

1. Sal-----------------Woodbury, NJ
2. jertech-------------Vineland, NJ
3. Phil (DynastyLCD)---Harwinton, CT
4. Mike (dustyduff)----Mantua, NJ
5. tranparentdsm-------Bushkill, PA

feel free to add if your going, I got lazy and didn't feel like checking to see everyone's responses.

VR4_1752

6. Rob (VR4_1752--Long Island, NY

Drew84

6. Rob (VR4_1752--Long Island, NY
7. Andrew (Drew84)-----Salem, MA

desant78

I'll assume touchless means car wash that you drive through, but even at that I'm not sure. I'm 15 mins away, and there is one in my town, but one in Camden I'm not sure, I try to avoid hanging out there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I can look into it for you, since your coming to Camden, you'll take a major high way and pretty much get off and immediately be in Cambell's field. So I assume going outside of Camden for a car wash will be pretty inconvienent.

I'll post on here. what I find.

Drew84

We'll I'm staying in Mt Laurel off of 73. I found a couple on Google maps. I mean either self service bays(hard to find in NJ, can't even pump your own friggen gas)or a carwash with out brushes. I'm going to detail the car at home but it will need a touch up Saturday morning.

desant78

^are you riding down with a bunch of friends? I live in Woodbury which is close..and a self service is way easier to find than a touchless one. There is one down within a 5 min ride that I will be hitting up friday...so long as I can stop all my oil leaks this weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Drew84

Yeah I've got two other guys coming with me, One with an EVO 9 and the other with an '83 Sapporo. So self service is preferred if you could just link me a map of that.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned