The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

East Coast MOD 2012

Ok bad news is I have to work tommorrow. The good is una try and deliver my loads early and try to get over there when I'm done.

desant78

This was an absolute blast! it was great to meet you guys!

dustyduff

I had a good time today too. It was nice to meet a few more people on the board. It was a pretty good showing of VR-4's too. There were 7 of us and another one that someone from JNZ brought (Nate).

transparentdsm

i had an amazing time, all you guys are really cool and i enjoyed meeting all of you very much. unfortunately my camera died right as we lined up for the photo shoot.

look the rivier without our VR-4's there

TMG and I

Drew84

Really cool meeting every one. We got back about 8 o'clock last night. I've college class and hw tonight but I'll do my best to get the pictures up today or tomorrow.

desant78

Quoting desant78:
Ok all those who want to meet at woodbury txt me
. We are aiming to meet at 830

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts