The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

logger installed

ercp98

i installed a logger over the weekend. it is being charged while i'm using it. had to tweak the holder a little bit to keep the logger snug. the holder is from pepboys. got it for 7 bucks i think.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif how did you get it to charge while using it? wrong section BTW

ercp98

i took a nokia phone charger with the same rating, volts and watts, and used that. i also took the female plug off the phone and "installed " it into the palm. so far it is functioning. i just don't plug it in for a long time, usually 30 min to 1 hour tops.

mods please move where it belongs. thanks.

did you splice into the connector on the bottom or straight into the battery on the logger?

ercp98

i spliced directly to the battery.

yes, that is a zeitronix O2 in the tach face. not working at moment. i put that in long time ago before the logger became available to me. is it too ricey? it was very bright red when it was working.

pachood_1953

I was looking for cheap holders for mine, and I stumbled accross these

click

And scroll down and you can see a bunch more in the "related" section.

I order alot of JUNK from dealextreme..Its all dirt cheap, and free shipping..

Jostar

Quoting ercp98:
there is no dimmer with the zeitronix. so i made a red cover for it that made it a little dim.

can i borrow your logger for a minute neighbor???

Jostar

I have dsm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif just for a moment, need to tuned the sucker /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ercp98

i can let you borrow the palm it self but not the cables. i have it installed in such a way that i have to take out the center console and the under dash.

Jostar

awww forget it buddy, But don't worry i have another friend that offer to let me borrow his, Thanks though...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned