The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Palm M100 and MMCd questions

KT

After searching pages and pages of logger, Palm, and MMCd topics, I still haven't found my answers.

#65 just turned in its JSB badge and is back on the road. I installed boxes of goodies I've been collecting over the last couple years, one of which is a Palm M100.

I downloaded MMCd 1.6 from Keydivers site and got my logger working, but have a couple questions.

1) Is MMCd 1.6 the latest version or is there a newer one available?

2) I put batteries in the Palm, but the batteries were waning after about an hour. Should the power cable in the fuse box power the Palm while in the car? Do I need a different Palm if I want DC power while in the car?

3) Data only has value if you know what it means. Does anyone have a "best practice" tutorial to optimize the MMCd software so I know how to read logs and fix problems?

Thanks. KT

ktmrider

Best start is click
Newest is v1.8 to my knowledge.
Palm will NOT power itself from the diagnostic port. There are mounts that permit both logging and power/charge of the Palm inside the car.
Also search Tooners, lots of help topics on there.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts