The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Lighting issue

Chase

Not sure what to make of it but my whole passenger side lighting doesn't work other than the bright. All the wiring is in tact and hasn't been hacke into at all. I'm not sure what the issue is but I figured I'd see if anyone else has had this issue.

fuel

installed a stereo recently?

Chase

It has a stereo yes but I didnt mess with the wires on it at all. All the wiring there was done. And yes I didnt hack any wiring at the light itself and have gone over the harness there.

quicktsi

Passenger front or rear or both? Have you checked the relay on the passenger fender side? The wires had be eaten around the relay on mine prior to buying it?

Chase

Just the front passenger side. The regular beam headlight and the corner light. Everything else is fine.

sandthng

Have you tried switching the bulbs around, to verify that it is the wiring? Could be as simple as bad bulbs.

Diego

Quoting quicktsi:
Passenger front or rear or both? Have you checked the relay on the passenger fender side? The wires had be eaten around the relay on mine prior to buying it?

You too had animals living in the engine bay upon purchase? Mine was like prairie dogs... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Chase

Yea the bulbs are fine. I actually wired it to the other side to make it work for now but it's not a great solution by any means.

No animals in the bay.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned