The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

LAST DAY!! GroupBuy Stainless clutch line from master to slave. $45 shipped

BrandonEchols

In for two of these - PM me payment info.

4nmscle

Wow guys, we're at 20 people!!! Remeber payment will be due no later than next Saturday, November 5. I will not take any other payments after then unless you notify me.

4nmscle

Updated the user count on the lines.

4nmscle

Alright guys, I have decided that I am going to start shipping these out in groups of 5. We have a list of over 10. I will start shipping out every 5 person that send payment. We have 3 people that paid now, so if 2 more pay I will go ahead and ship those 5 out. Then when the next set of 5 have paid I will ship those out. Of course by the end of the group buy everyone should have sent payment and the rest will be shipped out. This is basically a chance to get them a little quicker than waiting for the group buy to end. If you are making a payment, please put in the message that you are a group buy on vr4.org and add your shipping address for verification. Thanks guys.

WiSu

Am I in that first round to be shipped list? :crosses fingers:

Last edited by a moderator:

4nmscle

Actually IKyoungBumI you will be in the second group. 6 were dropped off to ship yesterday so you should see those no later than Wednesday.

6 that have been shipped:
dsm10o0
Hittman
564vr4
dsmless
fivesfe
Diego

4nmscle

Hey guys sorry I havent gotten to check the thread very much. If you post and don't get a response, please pm me. I have been doing homework all day. For the people that have worked or work with VisualBasics, you feel my pain lol.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned