The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

LAST DAY!! GroupBuy Stainless clutch line from master to slave. $45 shipped

4nmscle

I did get it. I am about to update the final list.

4nmscle

I am rounding up the group buy on the clutchlines. I have some people that did not include their user name when they sent paypal. If you recently submitted payment, please pm me with your paypal address so that I can verify that these will be going to the correct individuals. Some of you I have filtered through and found, but I want to make 100% sure that they are correct. Thanks guys.

Diego

Just got this done a few minutes ago, will upload photos of the install.

Diego

It was all good, there is like a foot extra, I ran it through the stock locations.

Looks clean and nice with the other braided lines I have.

Diego

desant78

Received my line thanks again!

4nmscle

I just wanted to let everyone know that due to the holiday weekend, the order w/ goodridge was delayed. I will get the remaining lines shipped out next week. If you have any questions please let me know.

I just got my new master cylinder, just waiting on the new slave to put mine in now. Id love to see how everyone else routed their line? Not sure if I wanna go over the trans, up near the block. or stick to the body of the car.

4nmscle

I wanted to give everone still waiting on lines an update. Goodridge is backed up and have yet to complete the lines. I was informed they will be completed this week. I apologize for the delay on these lines. Goodridge has never taken this long. If you are unable to wait, please let me know and I will issue you a refund. I have had to make some changes in my business that I will not go into. Again I apologize for the delay on this lines, and if you would like to be refunded please let me know. Goodridge is supposed to ship them out this week, but hard to tell with Thanksgiving approaching.

dsmless

Got one kit, waiting on the other to get here as long as its befor the holidays

4nmscle

Ok, guys finally got a hold of Goodridge. They told me they were in the process of moving buildings and that they will try to have the lines shipped out between Monday and Wednesday of next week. Again I apologize for this delay. I tried to call around and see if anyone had any stock left of these lines, but everyone is in the same boat as me on these. A couple actually called me as well. Again, if you cannot wait on these lines, I would be more than happy to refund you. If not, then I will keep everyone up to date on when they are shipped. If anyone has ANY questions, please do not hesitate to call me. For those whom do not know my name it is Jeremy and you can reach me at 256-990-6377. If I do not answer please leave a voicemail and I will call you back ASAP. Thanks guys.

4nmscle

Goodridge as finally finished the clutch lines. We should get them on Mon/Tues, and they will be shipped out immediatly. If you have any questions or concerns please pm, email ([email protected]), or call (256-990-6377). If you are looking for any other part that you may need for your winter project or DD just let me know.

4nmscle

Guys let me know when you receive these. These were sent out last week so everyone should have these before Christmas.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned