The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

LAST DAY!! GroupBuy Stainless clutch line from master to slave. $45 shipped

4nmscle

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know and I apologize for that delay man.

4nmscle

Awesome. Thanks for the notice. Hope you like it and I apologize for the delay.

If anybody else who wants to do another round that didn't get one Jermey asked me to start another round for after the Holidays...please start posting...if you are interested....(Is this ok Jermey?)

BrandonEchols

Got both of mine in yesterday.
Look good, can't wait till it warms up so I can install.

4nmscle

Glad you got them. Sorry for the delay.

snohacking

Quoting 91VR4_657_2000:
If anybody else who wants to do another round that didn't get one Jermey asked me to start another round for after the Holidays...please start posting...if you are interested....(Is this ok Jermey?)

I had to back out of the first one due to money problems but that is all worked out now. I would very much like to get one still.

Last edited:

4nmscle

I understand man. It happens. I have had a ton of people message me and text me asking if I was going to do another one. Keep an eye out in the FS thread section about the group buy in January and we will set up another one.

4nmscle

Got it to ya before Christmas. ;-) Again sorry for the delay.

If you do another group buy a couple of my friends are interested for about 3 of em.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned