The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Round 2 Group buy on clutchlines Master to slave

4nmscle

Everyone's line except for Lighning1 shipped on the 10th and his shipped on the 13th.

4nmscle

Just wanted to give an update. We had a miscommunication on the lines and did not have enough in stock. I assumed they were drop shipped on the 10th, but that was incorrect. They are being shipped out today via USPS. I apologize for this issue and I take full responsibility in this. If you have ANY questions on this please pm me or call me @ 256-479-6504.

MitchooO

Also recived mine on thursday! Thanks alot!

4nmscle

Glad you guys got your lines. Feel free to post pics of the install.

omertaitalia

i installed mine, its a basic install, there is a little slack about a foot so i rolled it up and tucked it behind the strut tower. good product, i want one for my van now.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts