The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JReece3556 Build

turbowop

I'm okay with a black roof. Like between the gutters. I guess I just prefer the A and C pillars to be body color so that the upper and lower halves are more cohesive. I also am not a fan of people painting the B-pillar body color though because it takes away from the overall trapezoid shape of the side windows. Maybe I'm weird. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Nice car either way though.

89Mirageman

Looks awesome so far, can't wait to see it all back together.

jreece3556

Quoting turbowop:
I'm okay with a black roof. Like between the gutters. I guess I just prefer the A and C pillars to be body color so that the upper and lower halves are more cohesive. I also am not a fan of people painting the B-pillar body color though because it takes away from the overall trapezoid shape of the side windows. Maybe I'm weird. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Nice car either way though.

No, I understand that.

jreece3556

Quoting 89Mirageman:
Looks awesome so far, can't wait to see it all back together.

Thank you, me either.

transparentdsm

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif looks great

jreece3556

Worked on installing the Mishimoto Intercooler today. Had to order some different couplers. Should have it back going soon.

jreece3556

Mishimoto Intercooler Install on YouTube
click

SPONSORS!
@hirevzclothing Use Code "NEW10" #hirevzclothing
@mishimoto Use Code "REWARD-2120-VM6P3-VERO" #mishimoto #teammishi
@thermalzero Use Code "GALANT10" #thermalzero
@toplabel.co Use Code "10OFFJOHN316" #toplabel
@devoteesofficial Use Code "15OFFJOHN316" #devoteesofficial

Last edited:

fuel

Is that spray paint on your fogs?

It looks more and more like a f***ing mess.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned