The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JDM RS Hood Vents in a 1G & a ***240***

jepherz

Staff member
I think they look about as good as vents can. The car looks great paint wise and I really think the evo8 wheels go well on there.

I'm really wondering if putting those vents in will actually help the overheat problem, though. Maybe I'm wrong but I'd think a really thick radiator is only helping that situation.

Once they get painted body color I think it will look much better. It's a shame how they can't be more spread apart.

speedyvr4

like it was said before, they look about as good as vents can. nice car, yeah here in miami or south florida for that matter since there's so many straight level roads, there's tons of high hp FWD cars roaming around. one thing still remains though, thre's no roll lane at the track /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. hey garfield hit me up if the guy needs a nice paintjob.

Last edited:

2of9

Quoting Garfield Wright:
Can someone photo shop these on a 2g for me? Preferably a red & a black one.

I'm attempting to do it on a 2ga but it looks strange. Trying to find a red 2gb at the moment.

EDIT: here it is. If I could possibly get better pics of the vents or the cars, it could probably look a bit better.

2gb_vent_01.jpg

2ga_vent_01.jpg

Last edited:

steve

The hood is misaligned.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Looks better than it did on the 1G IMO.

JB

You must have known someone would notice. lol

2of9

looks good. mis-aligned, yes but for some reason...it looks odd but at the same time it fits it.

KiNgMaRtY

Looks much better on the 1g then on the 2g. Will blend in nicely once it is painted. Makes me want to get the hood vents put in my VR-4 hood. Too bad your not local

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned