The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I made a front lip for under 20 bucks. Here's how.

BoostedAWD91

Quoting iLLeffeKt vr-4:
That's the same one I have. Yes it does look weird on the sides but it doesn't bother me. It is flexible but that's the point, so it bends and doesn't crack when you scape against something.

i know u want it flexible so it doesnt crack but if u scraped that hard, it seems like it would just rip right apart. maybe im just being to picky since it is a $15 front lip but if it works and looks good who am i to argue

Last edited:

hum, this gave me a idea!
I might try to fabricate one out of aluminum.
Just have to ask the sheetmetal shop at work.
maybe even use the rivet to put it on!

Boostin21

i will be doing this very very soon when shes on the road.

i plan on trimming the sides up to make it a little more sublte. but it does look good.

BoostedAWD91

im not sure how well it would work but i thought of making one of those rubber lips and then fiberglassing it to make it stronger and to have it flow better with the bumper

Chad989of2000

^^^Please show some side views with this on...I is curious.

turbowop

_DSC8432.jpg

Chad989of2000

very nice fitment...weekend plans are opening up for this mod.

thats the same stuff i used to seal off heat and conform to the shape of the hood for my intake shield for my FX.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned