The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

hey guys

91vr4394

I have been registered on here for awhile now but i dont think i introduced myself i appoligize..But my name is Justin..I own 394/2000 its nile black, the mods are evo 3 exhaust mani,16g turbo with a 2g o2 housing,3" turbo back exhaust,650cc injectors,255 hp fuel pump,short shifter,2,5" icp with a 28x8x3.5 front mount and greddy rs bov,no tune equipment though..going to get dsmlink,big brake kit sure im missing things..it needs a grill and a paint job..never been to the track with it i just built it over the winter..im going next week on the 22nd..

91vr4394

I need to get an afpr soon...i got an oil cooler im going to be installing this week..also i need a leather shift boot..i dont have a shift boot at all

Post up a WTB thread, you can usually get good results from it.
Your painting the VC right? She needs a little TLC as does many gvr4's, but all and all, after a little love you'll have one badass v8 eating sleeper, with all the comfort you need.

91vr4394

deff going to paint the VC..i just been to busy..I will be soon i have a colapsed lifter i gotta fix so ill do it then..for the little bit of mods it has it runs pretty good..it already beats most v8s a i raced a 317hp turboed integra that ran a 12.7 on street tires and won..but i think it may run high 12s to a 13.1 or 13.2

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned