The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hello

What up guys. I am back into the DSM market. I have owned 5 DSM's and now looking to buy a vr4. I need the 4 doors.

I also was wondering what happened to Mofugas? When did they go out of business? Just wondering cuz I'm up around Lake Geneva/Delavan, WI almost every weekend.

Thanks,

Anderson

Barnes

Welcome to the board. Good luck in your search for a GVR-4. Mofugas is loooonnngg gone.

mitsuturbo

It seems like there are always GVR4s for sale in the midwest. You should be able to find one pretty easily, without having to travel across the country.

Good luck on your hint for one of these fine automobiles. Welcome to the greatest forum on the planet also. If you can't find the right info here you never will. BTW, to save future conflict, gvr4's aren't dsm's. DSM's are assembled in Illinois, gvr4's were assembled in japan. If you must have a 3 letter label, MMC would be the correct one. Again, good luck, and post pics when/if you do get one.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned