The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sunroof

GVR41560

We have been members here in the past but due to inactivity we were removed or whatever it is called.

Today I am rejoining for the purpose of finding someone who wants a free 1991 sunroof

Not just any sunroof however but on with a pedigree.

About 18? or so years ago we bought 1560 from a guy in San Luis Obispo who bought it from an ad man named Tom Jones who handled the ad account for the introduction of the GVR-4 into the U.S. market. The sunroof internals were flaking and rusty. One day I was on the web and happened upon a car being parted out by Jon at TRE. The car had once belonged to the one and only Rob Mofugas and he sold it to some who killed it by wrapping it into a tree, so I bought it and then discovered that swapping them was more work than it was worth. So I just put it in storage. I now need to get rid of it.

I live in Pittsburg California and anyone willing to drive here can have it.

It's dusty but in excellent condition. I also have the original passenger side window from when we had to buy new right side doors. Swapped glass cuz this was a bit pitted. You can have that too. And we have an exhaust manifold off my 91 Talon (now has an EVO 3). Also free.
[edited out phone number]

Liane Goodrich.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Funny. I have the exhaust off that Mofugas/TRE car. Bought it from Jon years ago.

Coltsfan

My sunroof has a rust problem, text sent...

GVR41560

Got your text thanks coltsfan.

Does anyone know if sun roof is same for both model years?

GVR41560

As a follow up. Rob Mofugas' car's sunroof is traveling back across the U.S. to a new home in New York. Enjoy it, coltsfan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Coltsfan

I will enjoy it! I promise! Thank you!

FlyingEagle

Staff member
This deal makes me smile! Congrats to the new owner and Kudos to the donor.

Props for a full circle kind of community. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Coltsfan

Got the sunroof yesterday, it's beautiful. Thanks again!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned