The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Harness Bar! ONLY ONE LEFT AT $165 plus shipping - plus paypal fees

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSchleim18

Harry is number3 on this board...owner of Threespeed who makes the scatter shields as well.

This is still going on and more than likely going to get made

Brunoboy

Thanks for the clarification

number3

I used Sam Sayes car years ago to make the jig. I couldn't use mine due to it having a roll cage that got in the way for test fittings. I used the jig to make another jig years ago so I can't replicated them until I get one of the bars I made back. This sounds like this is going to happen.

I also got a lot of crap about the saftey of harness bars years ago. The same could be said about roll cages and no helment. Roll cages are better and safer while wearing a helmet (DUH) but people are big boys and girls and can make the choice on their own what they want to do. Use either safety device at your own risk.

That being said once we have the 'style' harness bar in hand I will start the production back into swing. Pricing will follow once the materials and labor are reevaluated. I doubt I will have them painted from now on. Each person can chose the finish they want once they get it home.

Ralli380Gvr4

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

spooling92vr4

JUST GOT HOME! drove 3 hours to harrys and 4.5 back to drop my bar off.. of course got caught in a monsoon on the way home.

JSchleim18

Quoting spooling92vr4:
JUST GOT HOME! drove 3 hours to harrys and 4.5 back to drop my bar off.. of course got caught in a monsoon on the way home.

Thank you so much Chris! It is definitely bad out there.

number3

Thank you Chris.

dustyduff

Thanks for coming through with this spooling92vr4. Definitely appreciate you going out of your way to help all of us who are looking for the bar. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Tre3zy

^ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

shredder2010

Yes im also intrested in one of these to seeing that number 5 doesnt even have a drivers seast belt

number3

Update?

Materials on order.

number3

Busy week or two with SEMA etc. Hang in there.

Ralli380Gvr4

Ralli380Gvr4

Yeah I found it looking through old pics on my computer, I think it's an old picture of Harry's car.

Just something make everyone's mouth water... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts