The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GVR4 Update: Got it running good with 2 inch drop

Scase90

After a month without my car i finally got her done. Had to get threw alot of shity wiring and battery relocation to get it where i want it runnin good with a happy 10psi of boost and recently just installed 2 inch eibach lowering springs with KYB GR-2 struts. Here some updated photos.

Looks good man, now give that thing a good polish and clean ur wires! Lol

Scase90

Thanks and yeah I know those wires everywhere are horrible I wanna do a wire tuck but that would take forever.

Chicago1

I think he means the trunk area. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nsin

Looks good with the 2 inch drop. i never seen those vr4 plug cover before, pretty coo. trunk wires!! lol

xaisomboun

One question about the springs, are they GVR4 specific? I cant seem to find any Eibach springs for sale on our cars..
Help a brudda out!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned