The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: White 1991 GVR4 Non-running CAGED 249/2000 - Belmont, MA - 2000$ OBRO

Hello Everyone,
As the title states I'm selling my Galant VR4 project car. It was originally built (caged) by Matt Burns from the new england area and has since sat in a garage at my friends house. The car has rollers but they're flat but they will roll. The car is in pieces and the motor needs a rebuild (nothing wrong with it, it ran fine when I got it out of the donor car just dirty and well rebuilds can't hurt). Majority of the parts are out of the car minute the motor and drivetrain.

The reason why I'm selling it is because I just can't afford to mod this plus my evo anymore so I'm throwing all my cash to the evo now for a full solid build.

UPDATED PICTURES HERE!

link

Please note I am NOT PARTING THIS OUT so please refrain from PMing or posting for specific parts. I think 1000$ for this whole package is more than its total value.
About the car:

This car was Matt Burns' old car which my buddy got a hold of (Takumijr also on this forum) then sold to me.

-1991 white gvr4 #249/2000 with 203k miles on chassis
-No sunroof, has minor dings here and there on the body
-no major rust or rots
-4 bolt rear end
-5 lug conversion
-6 point welded roll cage with swingouts
-unrusted fuel sending unit (needs reflanging)
-new sway bar links
-dsm steering rack
-kyb gr2's with h&r springs
-walbro 190 fp rewired
-1g shifter and 2g knob
-1g steering wheel

I starting taking all the stuff off the engine bay but I put everything into separate little bags and labeled all of them. I was preparing to prep the engine bay for a respray but never got around to finishing it.

The Maf connector was sliced off the engine harness by a previous owner so I have a replacement one that just needs to be wired in. The car still has the ABS unit however most gvr4 guys pull it. In addition there is no A/C nor but the power steering and everything is still there. Interior is in 8/10 condition (needs a cleaning) and the trunk is pretty much as clean as I could get it with just a towel and some degreaser.

The front and rear bumper aren't attached to the car right now as we pulled them to make it easier to work on the car and give me a bit more space in my formerly small driveway. The front Rebar was hacked up by a previous owner for a nice fatty intercooler.

There is rust on the car as it is a new england vehicle, but honestly its pretty good compared to some of the gvr4's I have seen in the area.

I have a lot of misc odds and ends such as a manual seat belt conversion with the plastics that I might throw in for just a bit more but I'm just looking to move this car out of my driveway. Also if you're interested I'm selling a bunch of my other parts I had picked up for this car in the other for sale section I can combo them or something. The more stuff you buy the merrier...

Asking 2000 or best reasonable offer. Email me at [email protected] for more info!
Title is clean and carfax is available for this car, no accidents ever!

Title is in hand, its still under the previous owners name since I never got the car running actually its been in the same place since I picked it up, I just swapped rims onto it. Title is clean and carfax is available for it if needed.

EXTRAS
-Non-abs swap with hard lines from non-gvr4
-extra fuel pump assembly
-oil filter housing housing with external cooler
-oil filter housing for 6bolt as well I believe
-extra throttle body
-TD05H minimal axial shaft play
-2 complete sets of headlights (1 headlight partially refinished)
-motorized seatbelt elimination kit (including trim pieces)
-head gasket for rebuild
-Non-moving seatbelt setup to eliminate the door track seatbelt assembly, this includes the trim (just needs to be painted) Hard to find intact!

Photos from before I moved it to its new location and started working on it

469374387_JZFPU-L.jpg

469374369_ra6ZQ-L.jpg

469374184_RFHw7-O.jpg

469374204_6sv5B-L.jpg

469374149_rdriz-L.jpg

469374127_VfHTJ-L.jpg

469374354_UbbKM-L.jpg

469374335_eoEoG-L.jpg

469374314_nWmJq-L.jpg

469374282_DrVWY-L.jpg

477018827_r3pJC-L.jpg

477018763_8E4vx-L.jpg

477018915_PtpFy-L.jpg

477018882_YtLV7-L.jpg

477019023_XLfDq-L.jpg

477019423_fwEv5-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned