The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GVR4 crunch

moduleunknown

Did anyone claim the badge from 931? I still have no number and would like to assign something to my car that won't conflict with a car that's still on the road or registered to someone else here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

NateCrisman

Wilfong bought the last two dash badges I had: 255/2000 and 931/2000. You could take it up with him on the #ing and such, as I think he just collects badges and doesn't have them on a car?

Polish

Yea he has bought lots of them, I am sure his collection is pretty substantial at this point.

BoostedAWD91

yeah that car was definatly at the end of its time. At least parts of it will live on, some in my car

donkeylips

Quoting jepherz:
HOLY CRAP! That's the definition of rusted out.... How was anyone even driving that thing!?!?

This is a little late, but I took that car for a test drive right before Nate picked it up. Didn't drive too bad.

GreenGSX

Holy Shnit..I am really glad I didn't sell that for somebody to drive. That was my daily driver two years ago. It got parked in the Spring of 2009 and I drove the One Lap all summer long. It really did drive fine with all that rot but I can't imagine how it would have ripped apart in an accident. I'm happy its crushed.

NateCrisman

Yeah, I drove it around the block myself when I picked it up. It drove fine. This kind of rust isn't a problem that hurts the car driving, but it's the kind of think where you could get into some serious trouble the first time you hit a big ass pothole or the car gets hit in the front pass fender. The pass front shock tower was literally only one big pothole away from tearing off. That's the kind of thing that can cause a major accident on the highway don't you think? A car with that kind of rot is just honestly not worth having for anything but a beater car since it's only one minor incident away from being undriveable and unfixable.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned