The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Duggy

Cornflake

Took a little less then a month to get a turbo i paypaled him for. He didn't include a tracking number and never asked if i wanted one. My main complaint is the process took entirely too long. After opening a paypal dispute he then told me it would be there in 3 weeks XD. Wouldnt have bought it if i knew it was going to take that long.

Polish

click

He actually has another bad guy thread already. He must have changed his name or something, Just an FYI for anyone interested.

As stated in my pm to you, USPS does not provide tracking numbers unless its shipped Express. I let you know that as soon as you asked for one. Also I have no control over how long it takes USPS to ship items especially over labor day weekend, and I let you know that I would be shipping it a few days later than previously told through pm. If you had asked me specifically to send it a quicker method you could have very easily let me know ahead of time. Also you did not provide very good communication to me to let me know there was an issue with shipping it later and not getting the tracking number. All you did was ask for a tracking number and I replied as soon as I received the pm. You offered me less than my asking price and I accepted the offer but since shipping from Alaska is expensive regular USPS was the only suitable choice unless you wanted me to pay more for shipping then the turbo itself. I truly am sorry that it wasn't the greatest transaction for you, but I was honest about everything from the get go.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned