The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

galant vr4 stickers

91GSR

count me in for a pair and i want an I (heart) my 4g63 for the GSR lol

4wheelsqueal

do we have someone for sure who's keeping track of these?

91GSR

ill start a spreadsheet for u lunchbox. everyone that wants these either send me a pm or something and ill get this all straight.

EDIT: as per the request of lunchbox i need the color of sticker that u want, which sticker u want, ur car number that u want on the sticker, as well as address. just send me the 5 per pair and when we get enough orders i will send one lump sum to lunchbox with all the info to send them to people. right now there are 6 diff stickers i saw people might want

GalantVR4.org with car number
I

Last edited:

91GSR

started a for sale thread and these things are HOT...everybody wants in. check the FS thread and leave info there or send a pm. i sent lunchbox a message so hopefully he gets back to me soon.

pachood_1953

I dont want to steal anybodies sunshine here, but I can do any of these for anyone..And about any other logo you could ever think of..and or parts of these logos, maybe mixed into something else...whatever.
(yes, they are HORRIBLE pictures..I can get better if anyone wants)
0225171605.jpg

0225172321.jpg

0225172336.jpg

0225172620.jpg

I mean, I have Vicks vapo rub, Miller beers, I have artwork for nearly everything.

fivestardsm

can I get one of these in windshield banner size??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

pachood_1953

Absolutely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tsiboy

you know ive wanted to do this for a while, but would anybody be interested in a black dickies jacket with this logo stitched on the front left breast, minus the built for living

Mitsubishi_Motors3.jpg

seriously i'd probably buy two

Last edited:

tsiboy

maybe this one too with our numbers on bottom instead of the "built for living"

Mitsubishi_Galant.jpg

91GSR

all pms that were sent have been added to the spreadsheet. so far there are about 20 or so orders for different stickers. im not sure on colors as lunchbox hasnt responded yet, but as soon as i know u guys will know.

EDIT. recieved a pm from lunchbox. as follows...

The only decals I have available are the JDM door decals, the 4WD/AWD/4WS rear decals that go in the rear glass, the "GalantVR4.ORG" with the outline of the car and the badge number inside it.

I could work up some designs for the other ones but as of right now the only thing I will take orders on are JDM door decals, GalantVR4 outline decals, and the rear window OEM replacement decals.

Colors available
Black
White
Silver
Gray
Gold
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Light blue

Last edited:

91GSR

im pretty sure they are 5 a pair as well...

pachood_1953

Quoting tsiboy:
maybe this one too with our numbers on bottom instead of the "built for living"

Mitsubishi_Galant.jpg

I can also do embroidery..

Diego

Cspetros, if able I would like to use that mitsubushi galant built for living on the galant hats.

Hit me up with this if okay.

BoostedAWD91

I think I Have a extra set of the galantvr4.org rear small window stickers I might part with. Pm me if interested

cspetros

Quoting Diego:
Cspetros, if able I would like to use that mitsubushi galant built for living on the galant hats.

Hit me up with this if okay.

Sure thing. It's not my logo; I just pieced the original Galant logo into it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned