The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant VR4 Hats

GSX_TC

Quoting JNR:
Well, as long as these aren't carbon fiber or have some sort of calendar associated with them... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

transparentdsm

Quoting Diego:
Shane, I have done the full spectrum of the clothing chart...
click

Everything from your head to your toes..... and in between....

Im saying if he is bringing a new thing to the board then by all means please proceed, but without permission from Hertz it wont fly too much... It is Ryan's site, even thought he doesn't own the GALANT VR4 name but he does own the domain and it should just be common courtesy to ask the big man before making an event out of this.

\\

didn't know you did all that. i guess i never read the thread. just kinda asked for what i wanted and got it. yeah you are right, you shouldn't take some elses logo and use it, but i don't think that's what his intentions were in the first place. i do like the fitted cap idea through. and if your wife( i think you said) works at an embroidery place i don't really see it being to expensive to get them.

Last edited:

toybreaker

iconoclast
Defiant, I think you've got the right idea

... there can never be too many choices!

I like the idea of an embroidered hat, especially if they are well made.

Your idea of posting the designs first, before doing a run sounds like a winner!

Several guys have done runs of various items, and they have turned out pretty well, all things considered.

I got one of the Diego hoodies, and I must say he really did a nice job on them.

Quality materials with a very nice design, very fair pricing, good stuff all around /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

He also cleared everything with the staff, and kicked some dough back to the site.

That's how it's done. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

... probably didn't make much, if any money on the deal, he (like the others) just did it because they love the cars/site and wanted to give something back.

[edit] I don't think many of the guys doing these kinds of things even fully cover their expenses by the time it's all said and done. It also takes a lot of time/effort to track everybody down/confirm orders, so just know going in that you're doing it to share a personal hook-up / get the .org colors out there.

After Garfields failed calendar debacle, many folks are once bitten/twice shy, so it'll be tough sledding to get folks onboard.

Myself, I like the idea of an embroidered hat, and I'd be down for one after I see the design choices.

Good luck, and carry on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned