The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant VR4 Placement in the Wedding Cake

nrvous

Somebody posted up a copy of the Galant VR4 model when talking about aerodynamics. It reminded me that I own the model, because we used it in the decoration of our wedding cake. I have to think I hold some form of record among the community for getting a Galant VR4 model placed on the wedding cake. My wife is the truck girl, hence the FJ Cruiser.

This was back in 2007, in case there is an actual record to be held.

Stephen

Ralli380Gvr4

I remember when you first posted this and thinking you must have a really cool girl. that's so awesome.

Olson

so just gave me an idea to pass by the fiance

nrvous

Quoting Ralli380Gvr4:
I remember when you first posted this and thinking you must have a really cool girl. that's so awesome.

Now that's the worst. It not only shows I can't search for my own posts, but I am getting old and senile by not remembering.

Stephen

Bro.....your married! Forgeting sh*t is part of the package. Either that or you blazed to much in your day. Anyway, thats bad ass your chic was down for that.

GreenGSX

Quoting nrvous:
Quoting Ralli380Gvr4:

Now that's the worst. It not only shows I can't search for my own posts, but I am getting old and senile by not remembering.

Stephen

Ha Ha!...you're old!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned