The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Any interest

dime2nr

Im thinking about pulling JIC lower arm bar off of my VR4 and making one for my new 1g gsx and was curious if anyone would be interested in one if I were to make a few. Only reason I ask is if there is interest I would try to source tubing (1/4"x1"ish rounded rectangular) that is similar to what JIC uses instead of some dom I have laying around. No I dont even have a clue what they would cost but the more of them I would make make the cheaper it would be for sure. They would be fully tig welded I am ASME and AWS certified and finish would be up in the air till after I was able to gauge interest.

dime2nr

I'll have to go by buddies place where the vr4 is and snap a pic. It ties the front lower control arms together at the rear mounting locations. I played hell a few years ago and ordered one from Japan and waited 10 weeks for it. I needed something to help compliment the hollow ARC sway bars and Tanabe cat back on the VR4.

G

Staff member
You talking about this one?

DSC00945.jpg

G

Staff member
I think I still have a few extra fs. Need to check my stash.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts