The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant VR4 Hats

Defiant

My wife works at an Embroidery store, and I was thinking it would be cool to make some GVR4 hats.

I was thinking on the front have the silhouette of the car with "GALANT VR4", and your badge number on the back.

I will come up with some designs later. Right now I just want to gauge interest.

Soo, let me know what you think.

Defiant

I have to look threw a catalog and find what type of hats I want to use. I'm not a big hat fanatic, so I'm a bit clueless on that part.

But I would like to see if I can find hats that are closest to the factory colors.

Defiant

I searched for Hats and didn't find anything. So if this has been done before, please let me know and I'll back off. I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes.

BpuVR4

id be down for a skullcap...cold here in Chicago now.

And fitted hats. Not the ones with the clips or buttons on the back. Fitted are nicer and look better. Just an idea

Last edited by a moderator:

desant78

def dig this idea.

GSX_TC

doesnt Diego already do this?

Diego

Quoting GSX_TC:
doesnt Diego already do this?

Yes, I do.

And new guy, just use your own logo, or ask Hertz for some ideas. Silhouette has been used and used and used again.... JSB came along from a contest that we held for a design...

Do your thing, but be original as people have put their time into making the images used and for you to copy doesn't make you original or add any new style to something that has been around for about 10 years now...

Diego

Diego

Shane, I have done the full spectrum of the clothing chart...
click

Everything from your head to your toes..... and in between....

Im saying if he is bringing a new thing to the board then by all means please proceed, but without permission from Hertz it wont fly too much... It is Ryan's site, even thought he doesn't own the GALANT VR4 name but he does own the domain and it should just be common courtesy to ask the big man before making an event out of this.

jnava

Staff member
Diego, that jacket is nice, pm me a price on a jacket and a beanie with #57/2000

Defiant

Thanks Diego! I dont want to copy anybody else, so I will try to come up with a unique design myself.

If anybody else has some design idea's, please post them. I'm always open to ideas.

JNR

Well, as long as these aren't carbon fiber or have some sort of calendar associated with them... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

belize1334

I like cadet caps, like this one. Profit is nice but with a small market group you probably need to go with adjustable in which case I say velcro for the back. Easy to adjust and no snaps, buttons, or plastic tabs.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned