The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Gabor

Polish

Thanks Gabor. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

BoostedAWD91

My decal i bought got ruined so i ordered another and again he hooked me up with some extra decal's that i asked if he could make and sure enough when i opened the package, there it was.
Thanks again Gabor, excellent seller!!! Cant say enough good things /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

I just wanted to thank Gabor for all the sweet nudey pics, and the countless hours he spend in front of nude ladies. It has to be exhausting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good Job man, Good job. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

spoulson

I just like him for the free pr0n.

SleepinGVR4

Not only does he share his work with us. But I suggested a website to Gabor to use instead of paypal and he got screwed over. And what does he do? Still sends me the stickers. Thanks alot Gabor!

Recieved my JDM style rear door decals today. Superfast shipping, recieved it very fast, trough i live in the Netherlands!!! Thanks Gabor!!

Sean92AWD

Amazing! 2 Days and i had my corners. Simply amazing.

streetmasters

corners came super fast!! thanks man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif great communication too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

RockGVR4

Payed Gabor on Friday for the welding helmet and received it Monday. Woot!

CarRacer

Thanks. Received my oil filter housing safely and soundly.

Easy transaction.

dsmer06

I recently bought a head off Gabor, the price was great, shipping was fast, and he had the best packaging I've ever seen. I'd definitely do business with him again.

CarRacer

Got my /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif stickers today. Fast shipping.

Thanks.

cspetros

I bought two /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif stickers from Gabor. They get the message across perfectly, and are made of quality material.

You rock Gabor!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned