The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Gabor

I contacted him AND PAID for a 1g shifter, that he sold to someone else. Refunded my money. Still waiting for it to be credited back to my account.

He told me I should have just sent the money first before I contacted him.

That's a bummer because he sounds like a real standup guy. I guess I caught him on a bad day.

CmanorVr4

Once again dealing with Gabor was a pleasure,,,,my new short shifter arrived courtesy of USPS!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Got my shifter, shift knob and nice boot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif a few days after I sent payment. Excelent!

edit : I just received my .org decals, another great buy!

Thanks Gabor!

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:

blacksheep

This bosnian bought my wideband setup and paid for it - Th whole transaction was less than 20 minutes. Can't beat that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CmanorVr4

Gabor is a true friend to ALL on the board,,,,got a great set of window stickers today,,,thanks, Jason /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

the galantVR4.org decals are great. thanks for not taking six months /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

B.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Received my stickers as well. Look good. Thanks Gabor!

CmanorVr4

Yet another shout out to Gabor, SS valve cover was waiting for me when I got home, only bad thing was my wife was the one who received the package,,,,,,,,,,,,,oops! Gabor is the best!!!!!

jogalant

Kudos, man! Got the coil pack tonight-nicely packaged-fast delivery. Awesome! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mistaVR4

Yes...again..Gabor is the man! Got some more decals for 749..and couldn't have it any other way...Thanks Brother, much appreciation! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gabor is awesome! He sent me mad TyTE JDM door and GVR-4 decals, yO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just bought a 3 1/2" MAS from him. Great price, good shipping, great all-around transaction. Would deal with again and would highly recommend him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Good Guy.
Ordered the JDM stickers, and hey sent me free club stickers, and Red diamonds for my wheels.

Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned