The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hertz

V8EATER

Ryan helped me "work" on my transfer case when it went out 4 hours from home. A huge effort from a great guy! You know I love you buddy! (nohomonohomo)

maroonmetallic

Ryan's an awesome buyer aye.

He's also a damn good entertainer w/ a lil alcohol & a pool table.

Dont forget a camera too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

-Shawn

Myles

Hertz a Gvr4 god. hahahahaha. And an all out good guy. Definitely a contestant for GVR4 jeopardy. Thanks for the help with my struts and cruise delete. Oh and for keeping the board going. AND oh do I wish I had video of the box of gears on the shoulder to the almost certain death. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Thanks always for being a good guy and good friend.

Peace

OldHairyBastard

Yep he's a good guy. He put some money in my paypal account after a quick weekend loan. He keeps this community up and running and is a great guy to deal with for parts/trades. We all owe Ryan for what he does for us. Keep up the good work.

Myles

We hung out the other day. Need I say more.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
Thanks Again Hertz for staying up to the wee hours of the night battling my battery tray and intake, even when you've got a kid who no doubt woke you up a few hours after I left. Everything is great! You even proved that you're a much superior moderator to Steve because we ran into the same problem with BOV clearance and made that sh*t work. Didn't have to relocate to the trunk! HERTZ FTMFWinn

Last edited:

Just wanted to say thanks for being a great host for the meet we just had. Your going to have to make it to mine next year.

Myles

GREAT MEAT! or uh er like uh MEET! Hertz you soon will be a Guitar Hero! Great host great guy! not much more to say! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Bought a driver side jdm foglight! great packaging and excellent condition of item! will definitely deal with Hertz again!! Happy 2008!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

maroonmetallic

He's already hooked me up w/ a few odd parts & will soon be a great seller of some 1-bulb JDM corners. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Shawn

Myles

I think I have more GG posts on Hertz page than anyone.

Last night we had a romantic get together on the roof. His wife was teh jealous.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

4wheelsqueal

Great parts. awesome prices. thanks much!
-Andy

Polish

Hertz put a bow on my package and hand delivered it.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned