The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Gabor

thadirtybird

got my decals and couln't be happier unless they were free /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif great deal, fast shipping and they match great on my KG VR-4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif thanks -robert-

OldHairyBastard

Got my decals in the mail yesterday and put them in the rear window right under my AWD sticker and they look great.

I got some sandpaper rolls from him for next to nothing and they are well made. Thanks Gabor.

89coltgt

Bought a tial bov from Gabor, very smooth transaction.

beaner

Price was great. Packing was perfect. Shipping was fast. I wish everyone on the internet was like this guy.

mcfeely.jpg

Aaron

Great guy to deal with, he hooked it up with some gauge pods. Got here fast, and was packaged great!
Thanks man! Will do business again!
Aaron

bustedsm

Thanks for the game old man, you didn't need it anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Great guy, will do again......

business I mean

what can I say about gabor? hooks it up with the Decals not even for galantvr4 AND galantvr4.org decals AND the NWS pics! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Gabor is the man, he sent my package out super fast. I probably already have a good guy post about him but thanks again.

JNR

Gabor is a great guy to deal with. I bought some sanding flapper wheels from him and not only did he ship them out before the payment cleared, but he also threw in a few extra goodies and even covered the difference in shipping! I believe I bought a SS heatshield from him many moons ago, as well, and that transaction went real well.

91VR41400

Purchased some decals, shipping was fast, decals look great, and also threw in some extras.

2 thumbs up for Gabor!

Thanks man!

BoostedAWD91

bought a rear window decal off him and he also threw in some free extra stickers with it. stand up guy with good quality decals
thanks again gabor

Diego

bought a pair of side jdm replica's off gabor got em in the mail 2days later with some cool other decals, Gabor thanks for the decals there great man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Flip4G63

Ordered some stickers from Gabor.. fixed me up real nice!

shipping was crazy fast. had them in 2 days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

great guy to deal with

thank you!

Got my decals with super fast shipping.. Also some sweet x-tra's in there.. Thanks Gabor!

number3

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned