The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

RiceKiller

CmanorVr4

Sent me a hard to find interior trim piece, perfectly packaged and shipped ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!

I got an axle from Rice Killer. I wanted to do more than this for Keith, but until he makes it to the Twin Cities, MN I can't wet his whistle at the local watering hole. Thanks again Keith for the patience and excellent service.
Bruce

Had several transaction with Keith both buying & selling. I was late, make that very late in shipping a jdm front bumper to Keith, but he was patient /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif & put up with my procrastination. I don't think there's anyone one this board that didn't buy something from him. Thanks Keith /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Garfield

fastasleep

Just got my 1g shifter and boot. Theyre pretty much awesome. Thanks Keith!

CP

Yet another satisfied customer here. Thanks Keith! I've got more JDM lights than I know what to do with now...

iLLeffeKt vr-4

add one more satisfied customer to Rice Killer's list of happy customers.

on one ocasion i purchased a set of front speaker covers.
he sent them out quick and nicely packaged.

today i got a 1g bov from him, the thing looks brand new and only paid $36 for it.
he also sent it out very quick as per my request.

thanks again. awesome guy to deal with.

Last edited:

GVR4ZUM

He bought something from me and paid right away.
I would'nt hesitate to deal with him again.
Thanks Keith.

Gary_Chiu

I bought stuff from Keith on 2 occassions and both times he came through. Quick responses to PMs. Great guy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

+1

I got a front bumper, signal lights and a 1G BOV from him all in said condition.

Thanks again.

blacksheep

Ricey bought the last of my gvr4 parts - a set of JDM corners and 91 Tail lights. SOB's (FedEx) cracked them during shipping. I tried to collect and get a refund, which took some time. Ricey was understanding and didnt not grumble, even once.

Finally, a month later, I gave him a refund. I appreciate all the patience and maturity. Great Guy in my book!

strokin4dr

Got a non-abs prop. valve from him, he shipped it out Friday and it was here Monday by noon!!! Works great, can't complain /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CmanorVr4

The man to contact if you need Galant VR4 parts, got some more interior trim pieces from him today, good guy to deal with.......

DR1665

Perhaps the fastest-replying trader I have ever dealt with. Excellent communication and had gee-golly 90% of the parts I needed. Seller who obviously goes the extra mile for a brother.

G

Staff member
got some more parts from him, part is in excellent shape & shipped fast ! thanks rice.

Keith bought a set of wheels from me. He is real easy to deal with. great guy! Thanks.

JB

First place you should go for used parts.

great seller....I bought a set of rear calipers, they were in great shape and rice killer also gave me new bolts to install, thanks man you saved me time and money. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned