The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Infill G4 Super car pc CHEAP

Racah15

Not even used since I bought it from the previous owner. Need the money. This is a $2k unit. $550 plus shipping+ paypal. Can use DSMLink or the internal OBD2 software for datalogging.

Racah15

I'm posting this up for sale only for a week or so. I may end up handing it down to a new ride. I'll update this asap whether or not I will sell it. Feeler I guess

Ralli380Gvr4

Does this have wifi built in?

Racah15

You need a wifi card like the ones you put on pcs for wifi. Its small almost thumbdrive sized. It has 3 usb ports so it would use 1.

Steve885

I know u said it hasn't been used but what is the manufacture production date it looks like these things were being made in 2007..do u know if u have to run a disdain to use navi..

Last edited by a moderator:

Ralli380Gvr4

Can you stream Bluetooth audio? I tried searching with no luck...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned