The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Gauging interest on PC parts

4orced4door

I'm considering parting out my PC and running only my laptop for a while. If anyone's interested in any of the following parts let me know. Prices are possibly negotiable but not by much, I'm trying to set realistic prices to start with based on ebay completed listings and new prices. Package deals are a possibility. I'm not shipping the case because it's giant. All parts are like new, in box unless otherwise listed. Prices are plus paypal and shipping for now.

Asus P5E 775 crossfire motherboard - $90
Intel E8500 CPU w/ unused OEM heatsink - $100
ATI HD6850 1GB PCI-E GPU - $130
4GB OCZ DDR2 1066 (2x2gb) - $50
PC Power and Cooling 750w silencer SLI/CF power supply - $75
Western Digital WD6400AAKS 640GB 3.5" HD (bare drive)- $40
Sound Blaster X-Fi xtreme gamer PCI - $30
Intel X25-V 40GB SSD - $50
Plextor SATA DVD burner (bare drive)- $20
Xigmatek HDT-S1283 120mm CPU cooler - $20

Keeping HAF 932 case, Windows 7 license, 120GB Vertex 2 SSD, monitors, mouse/keyboard, speakers.

This PC runs great. The E8500 has ran rock solid at 4.5ghz for exactly two years. It is a kick ass gaming rig. I don't encode or edit video, just game, so a fast dual core is plenty of machine. I just need to free up some money for a while, and my new laptop will play some of my backlog of PC games so I can get by with just that for a while. If I get firm interest on like half the parts I'll probably part it and ebay the rest. I just don't feel like putting every component on ebay at this point. Old picture:

PiMod 1M:

Last edited:

4orced4door

If somebody local wants a nice rig I'm selling the whole thing, plus a monitor, speakers, and backlit keyboard for $750. No way I'm shipping it though. That excludes the SSD mentioned above.

alansupra94

If you want to part the memory let me know. I may be interested in the processor as well.

Thanks,
Alan

Nartanian

I'd be interested in the DVD burner I suppose.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned