The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EB: EVO 9 AEM Series 1 EMS

BluFalcon

AEM EVO 9 Series 1 EMS

I have a Series 1 EVO 9 AEM Engine Management System (PN: 30-1320) I got in a Parts Stash, with a 2G Mitsubishi Eclipse Turbo that I bought recently.

The previous owner mistakenly thought that this EMS could be adapted to work with a 2G like the Evolution 8 AEM EMS, so I have no use for it as it will not work with my car.

The unit appears to have never been used, and 3 out of the 4 Factory Tamper Seals are present. One is missing from one corner of the unit, but the one directly across from it is still present and intact.

I don't have a EVO 9, nor have I ever owned a AEM EMS System, so I've never tested this unit. It was stored indoors for many years, and the owner gave it to me when I bought the car it was supposed to go into.

The previous owner misplaced the CD with the software, but the programs for the Series 1 EMS are available for download on AEM's Website) click )

What you see in the pictures, is what you get.

Included are:
The EMS Control Box
Serial Interface Cable
Extra Harness Pins
Velcro Hook And Loop Tape
Old School AEM Stickers

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned